Close up July 16, 2013 The next day we headed up towards the Bunya Mountains to visit friends and at last I found and easily accessed field to grab a close up of the milo. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments VickiJuly 16, 2013 at 8:12 PMBeautiful. I love this on so many levels. Shape, texture, lighting.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoan ElizabethJuly 16, 2013 at 8:59 PMThanks Vicki, it was one of rare occasions on this long trip when I could do something photographic rather than just grabbing a snapshot on the run.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJulieJuly 16, 2013 at 9:54 PMYears ago my father grew broom millett for the Federal Broom Co; This seed head reminds me of it.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethJuly 17, 2013 at 6:48 PMThis is fascinating. Was it the stalk without the seeds that ended up in the broom? What happened to the seeds?DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Beautiful. I love this on so many levels. Shape, texture, lighting.
ReplyDeleteThanks Vicki, it was one of rare occasions on this long trip when I could do something photographic rather than just grabbing a snapshot on the run.
ReplyDeleteYears ago my father grew broom millett for the Federal Broom Co; This seed head reminds me of it.
ReplyDeleteThis is fascinating. Was it the stalk without the seeds that ended up in the broom? What happened to the seeds?
Delete