Close up July 16, 2013 The next day we headed up towards the Bunya Mountains to visit friends and at last I found and easily accessed field to grab a close up of the milo. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments VickiJuly 16, 2013 at 8:12 PMBeautiful. I love this on so many levels. Shape, texture, lighting.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoan ElizabethJuly 16, 2013 at 8:59 PMThanks Vicki, it was one of rare occasions on this long trip when I could do something photographic rather than just grabbing a snapshot on the run.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJulieJuly 16, 2013 at 9:54 PMYears ago my father grew broom millett for the Federal Broom Co; This seed head reminds me of it.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethJuly 17, 2013 at 6:48 PMThis is fascinating. Was it the stalk without the seeds that ended up in the broom? What happened to the seeds?DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Beautiful. I love this on so many levels. Shape, texture, lighting.
ReplyDeleteThanks Vicki, it was one of rare occasions on this long trip when I could do something photographic rather than just grabbing a snapshot on the run.
ReplyDeleteYears ago my father grew broom millett for the Federal Broom Co; This seed head reminds me of it.
ReplyDeleteThis is fascinating. Was it the stalk without the seeds that ended up in the broom? What happened to the seeds?
Delete