Just because I like it July 14, 2013 Dull and cloudy is never a bad thing as the day is coming to an end in big wide farming country. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments head in the sun July 15, 2013 at 11:14 AMSunsets are so beautiful in this type of country.And imagine....they happen every single day!'mazing!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoan ElizabethJuly 15, 2013 at 8:53 PMI thought of you as a drove through this country ... I was thinking this is Letty's home turf ... how lucky is she,ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Sunsets are so beautiful in this type of country.
ReplyDeleteAnd imagine....they happen every single day!
'mazing!
I thought of you as a drove through this country ... I was thinking this is Letty's home turf ... how lucky is she,
ReplyDelete