Palms galore July 28, 2013 I've got a feeling I just might get sick of seeing palm trees before the end of this trip. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments diane bJuly 30, 2013 at 10:57 PMDon't they give yu the feeling of being on holidays though.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethJuly 31, 2013 at 2:18 PMYes they certainly do. When I reached Airlie Beach that holiday feeling took over. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Don't they give yu the feeling of being on holidays though.
ReplyDeleteYes they certainly do. When I reached Airlie Beach that holiday feeling took over.
Delete