Royal Hotel - Ganman June 15, 2018 And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments diane bJune 16, 2018 at 2:16 PMWow you're back in bogland. How did the car get there?ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethJune 20, 2018 at 8:09 AMFunny. I hadn’t noticed the car. Am mulling over how to get back into blog land more regularly. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Wow you're back in bogland. How did the car get there?
ReplyDeleteFunny. I hadn’t noticed the car. Am mulling over how to get back into blog land more regularly.
Delete