Skip to main content

Mountains


Well I think my favourite type of landscape has a good backdrop of mountains.  I'm pleased to see this rim of blue beside us all the way.  And they are pineapples in the foreground.

Comments

  1. I remember when I was a kid seeing fields and fields of pineapples on the drive to the coast - hardly any anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh, I only saw two or three fields on the trip. There seem to be just as many pineapples in the shop ... I wonder where they are growing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals