Skip to main content

Palm fringe


It's a cliche but oh so warm and lovely.

[Sorry about all the misposts this afternoon.  I have been messing up the advance scheduling dates]

Comments

  1. Cliche away.
    That's just divine.
    I wanna go for a swim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didn't go for a swim. Not once. I'm happy to just look at it.

      Delete
  2. Clichés are clichés for a reason ... but that sure doesn't make it a BAD thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree they are cliches because their are so uplifting that people want to photograph them. This shot if super cliche because of the sun burst in the corner ... and I think that was an accident rather than my photographic skills.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals