Brown and crunchy is an interesting thing. Sometimes it is like that in Summer due to heat but when there is rain it stays green but winter usually brings on the brown.
That's in interesting observation Winam I generally am surprised a how warm the north island of NZ is. I somehow expect it to be cold. I certainly find winter is a very different thing in the far North of Oz.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
Still looks nice.
ReplyDeleteYeh I reckon the country around Mudgee is always nice.
DeleteBrown and crunchy - just how I like it.
ReplyDeleteBrown and crunchy is an interesting thing. Sometimes it is like that in Summer due to heat but when there is rain it stays green but winter usually brings on the brown.
DeleteComing back from the North Island of New Zealand, where the winter colour is emerald green, it's startling to find how different our winters are.
ReplyDeleteThat's in interesting observation Winam I generally am surprised a how warm the north island of NZ is. I somehow expect it to be cold. I certainly find winter is a very different thing in the far North of Oz.
Delete