Skip to main content

Lagoon trio


Comments

  1. Those lilies always remind me of the tropics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not thought of lily ponds being something tropical but now you mention it, you are probably right. I don't remember seeing many such ponds further south.

      Delete
  2. S'lovely.
    They look beautiful in a set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I like doing trios. Especially when I find the images inspiring.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals