Skip to main content

Kaimkillenbun



I just love the name of this town so had to stop and take a shot of whatever took my fancy.

Comments

  1. That's a great name! Where is this place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I created a map this evening. The link is in this evening's post. But because the trip is so long Google has put it on two pages. Go to the second page and you will see a red pin ... that is where Kaimkillenbun is.

      Delete
  2. Another wonderful shot. Love all the lines and angles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals