Skip to main content

First morning


We woke to an unusual alarm the next morning.  Some of the cows in the next paddock crying, crying from the early hours.   The poor things, it was weaning time, the neighbour said their calves had been taken the previous day.

Comments

  1. What a sad photo - but it's really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never lived near cows before to know about these things. I agree the misty morning captured her sad cries well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals