Skip to main content

Wildflower collection

And some more flowers to round out our day. I went quite mad collecting as many different flowers and fruits as I could find. And this is not the end of it!

All of these are wildflowers but not necessarily all are native. I know for example the flashy red one in the top row is not native.

Comments

  1. It's a great year for wildflowers this year - glad to see you've made the most of it!

    Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such variety is fantastic! Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just blows me away all the different varieties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO many ... so many ... I guess that I would be hopeless like this too ... sent my travelling partner to Paris round the twist, I did.

    Lovely collection, though JE ... and presentation ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals