Skip to main content

Inland again




We’re heading north, deeper into the inland. There are some interesting views on the way but lots of featureless semi-arid country too.


Comments

  1. Is a hill in the middle of the salt pan? Looks out of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the textures and colours of the salt bush.
    Your pictures convey the quietness too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I did not know if it was salt or just mirage. Lovely shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back! :-) The top shot is fantastic. What an amazing location for that small mountain!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals