Skip to main content

Moody



After Woomera we headed along the road to Roxby Downs. A menacing sky began to build while I photographed the ruins of Phillip Ponds station.



Comments

  1. Ooo ... like little graves like that. I guess nothing can be as immense as where those good folk have gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the perspective in the first photo with all the bricks crumbling to the front (kind of ...). The second photo is a little bit too moody for my taste ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. moody for sure..there is such a feeling to impending storms..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... bit too moody for Martina ... hah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals