Skip to main content

More beauty



Here we are saying goodbye to Wilpena Pound and the beautiful Flinders Ranges for a while.  Truly this place is so gorgeous I had sensory overload.




Comments

  1. Yes, even me in far away Germany staring at a 12'' laptop screen is only thinking: wow, what a sky! wow, what a mountain range!
    Now I am looking forward to seeing what's next on your agenda :-D
    Have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, a most beautiful collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sky and the ranges. You have made me excited about my short trip there next month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rocky mountains and the cloud formations against a beautiful blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh, it really is a lovely place. You've captured it so well, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wide angle lens here capturing the wind in the upper atmosphere. I agree with your assessment of WP ... another must see place.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals