Wow! Look at the birdies too. Deciduous trees are so artistic. Drained of colour too. Just beautiful. (Any objections in turning off your word verification. It makes commenting so much easier.)
Dianne, I did turn it off for a while recently and was inundated by spam comments only half of which were being picked up by bloggers spam detector so I had to put it back on.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
Wow! Look at the birdies too. Deciduous trees are so artistic. Drained of colour too. Just beautiful. (Any objections in turning off your word verification. It makes commenting so much easier.)
ReplyDeleteDianne, I did turn it off for a while recently and was inundated by spam comments only half of which were being picked up by bloggers spam detector so I had to put it back on.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shot.
ReplyDeleteWow, I love the drama of this shot. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteJust wonderful. The mist, tree, birds, light... you can only get that in mid-winter (and in the country).
ReplyDelete