Beautiful! This reminds me of the blooming mustard fields in Rajasthan, India. I had to look for canola, but even in portuguese I haven't heard of it before. Shame on me! :-)
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
Beautiful! This reminds me of the blooming mustard fields in Rajasthan, India. I had to look for canola, but even in portuguese I haven't heard of it before. Shame on me! :-)
ReplyDeleteLovely picture. Is it in full bloom? I seem to remember them in Victoria being more yellow with no green showing. They are a magnificent scene.
ReplyDeleteLovely - I especially like those tracks you can see going off into the distance.
ReplyDeleteJM, it is probably called Rape Seed in your part of the world.
ReplyDeleteDiane, no it was not fully out hence not quite as yellow as I hoped.
Megan, I noticed those tracks too and was careful to get them into the image.