"To muse, to creep, to halt at will, to gaze ... such sweet wayfaring" William Wordsworth
Search This Blog
More country lines
The sun is up and we are cruising our way back home. Somewhere between Dunnedoo and Gulgong we saw this plantation. I don't know what sort of crop it is. Do you?
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
No. The two tones, brown and blue are striking. The trees look like they are standing at attention.
ReplyDeleteThey look kind of "nuttish" to me.
ReplyDeleteMaybe pistachio?
Letty, I thought nuttish too.
ReplyDeleteDiane, I guess that is why I can't stop myself taking images of plantations like this ... its their regimentation that makes them beautiful to me.
Yes, I like their regimentation, too. But I prefer this season to their 'clothed' season. I was going to say, perhaps, olive trees.
ReplyDelete