Skip to main content

D'arcy's


We stopped for a quick browse at D'arcy's at Lucknow.  I've shown you this shop before.  It's a big shed so jam packed full of stuff that it is hard to choose what to show so in the end I settled on a couple signs with old and familiar names.

Talking of names, you don't run into many D'arcys these days.  And if you did I bet it would be a girl.


zzzz

Comments

  1. Love those old signs! And is that a discount sign I see in the first pic? Hope you took advantage!!

    Will be sending you another 'Royal' shortly, just as soon as I work out how to erase the 'dot' that's appeared in the sky ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the old signs Joan. Mostly I love the name of the town, what connection could it possibly have to the Indian metropolis?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on a self-imposed ban from these stores - my house is full!!!
    And my 3 sheds!
    But I DO so love junk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love old signs. These are great, especially the Vick one. So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals