Skip to main content

Bylong Valley View


We are driving along the Bylong Valley Way a very picturesque drive of farms against a backdrop of mountains.  I'm always happy to see the mountains return.

Comments

  1. Our mountains are so small compared to the rest of the world but they are still great as a backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of the CDP August theme day: postcard-worthy. Fantastic sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the winding of the sheep track ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoying your trip along the Bylong Way. There's some beautiful country around that area.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals