More birds August 11, 2011 Black Swan Dunedoo is the aboriginal word for swan. There are a series of metal sculptures of birds in the local park. More of them below. Barn owl Wedge tailed eagle Kookaburra Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments diane bAugust 11, 2011 at 10:37 PMThey are great sculptures and look so good against the foggy background. Don't you ever sleep in, girl?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySusanAugust 12, 2011 at 10:23 AMLove them! Especially in their foggy settings :D)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMegan CoyleAugust 12, 2011 at 11:10 AMI love those sculptures! And I actually thought the first one was a real bird :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJimAugust 12, 2011 at 1:50 PMThese are marvellous.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownAugust 14, 2011 at 4:15 AMFantastic! I especially like the swan in the mist.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyfreefallingAugust 14, 2011 at 9:01 AMI love em too!Especially the Wedgy.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
They are great sculptures and look so good against the foggy background. Don't you ever sleep in, girl?
ReplyDeleteLove them! Especially in their foggy settings :D)
ReplyDeleteI love those sculptures! And I actually thought the first one was a real bird :)
ReplyDeleteThese are marvellous.
ReplyDeleteFantastic! I especially like the swan in the mist.
ReplyDeleteI love em too!
ReplyDeleteEspecially the Wedgy.