Yeah, this one is a ripper. Love the country town symbol. I wonder what birds they are? Not Swallows. Might be Sparrows, but more likely some kind of Robin from their profile.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
They remind me of notes on a musical staff.
ReplyDeleteYour photos always have impact. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great poster for a thriller movie or the cover of a mystery book this image would make. Love this shot.
ReplyDeleteYeah, this one is a ripper. Love the country town symbol. I wonder what birds they are? Not Swallows. Might be Sparrows, but more likely some kind of Robin from their profile.
ReplyDeleteI always find it interesting to see which photographs strike a chord. (Diane that was not meant to be a bad pun).
ReplyDeleteJulie, I think they were sparrows but they cleared out when I came close so I did not get a good identification.