It's so cheery to see the lemon and mandarin and orange trees in fruit at this normally grey time of year. I just wish my mandarins would hurry up and ripen.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
That's an impressive looking orange tree. Hope the fruit doesn't go to waste.
ReplyDeleteIt's so cheery to see the lemon and mandarin and orange trees in fruit at this normally grey time of year. I just wish my mandarins would hurry up and ripen.
ReplyDeleteDid you take one for breakfast. Did you see the movie "Oranges and Sunshine?"
ReplyDeleteHi Dianne, no I have not seen the movie and no picking. Crikey, the neighbour's lemons are within reach here at home and I go buy my own at the shop.
ReplyDelete