Skip to main content

Sheds 5 of 5


And what backyard is complete without a clothes line, not used too much in the winter it seems.

Comments

  1. This is just great! What a fantastic detail you captured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pic with those cobwebs clinging to the pegs - great macro shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha - you only have to leave something outside for 10 minutes at the moment, before a spider makes a web on it.
    Actually, that happens inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magic photo. You can make such a good shot out of nothing. I love the contrast in colour.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals