Skip to main content

Decay 1 of 3


I promised you some abandoned shots.  This one was quite a distance away across of field but I had to have it because there was also car in the frame.

Comments

  1. Don't you wonder who used to live there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A ute ... not a car!! Tut tut ... I loved how Paul Lockyer called that chopper his ute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, I don't usually think of the people who used to live there. More often than not there is a newer home nearby so the family just moved on to better things, made room for adult children or perhaps housed a farm hand.

    OK Julie, yes a ute. Paul Lockyer will be missed, he had a great feel for the bush.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals