Skip to main content

View from above


I enjoyed a recent series by Winam of views from above so tried my own ... not very successfully.

Comments

  1. Love your photo Joan. I like to stand and peer down at all the activity.
    I embarrassed our granddaughter doing just that once. She used to work in a little shop on the ground floor in a mall... grandma went up a floor and waved madly until I caught her attention,,, threw a few kisses too - totes embarrassment ;D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was the job of Mums to be embarrassing. Grannies are usually cut a bit more slack.

      Delete
  2. Glad that I've inspired you! Market City and Paddy's are great places to take these photos, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It works for me. I like being on the outside looking in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals