"To muse, to creep, to halt at will, to gaze ... such sweet wayfaring" William Wordsworth
Search This Blog
Reading a letter
She is reading a letter to her friend. That is one of the joys we miss in this modern age. Christmas is about the only time we receive a personal letter in the mail. My Mum/Dad used to write to me every week and I used to similarly write to them. Unfortunately I kept very few of the letters.
Yes, receiving a handwritten letter is always nice. This photo has such a lovely feeling to it. Just the body language etc I'm guessing they're Mother and Daughter :D)
I observed these ladies with much interest. They had a picnic lunch with them, spreading gingham tea towels on their laps and containers with dainty morsels to eat. It was like a wonderful time warp watching them.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
Yes, receiving a handwritten letter is always nice.
ReplyDeleteThis photo has such a lovely feeling to it. Just the body language etc I'm guessing they're Mother and Daughter :D)
Great character study, Joan. It speaks volumes.
ReplyDeleteI observed these ladies with much interest. They had a picnic lunch with them, spreading gingham tea towels on their laps and containers with dainty morsels to eat. It was like a wonderful time warp watching them.
ReplyDelete