In the city May 02, 2014 An hour and a half later we are in the city ... after this colourful shot it's time for me to switch to black and white street photography mode. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments VickiMay 2, 2014 at 11:50 AMYou couldn't miss that bus! I love all the lines -- horizontal and vertical -- in this shot.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethMay 2, 2014 at 8:52 PMYes there is a pleasing pattern to it all. I guss that is why I snapped it. DeleteRepliesReplyReplydiane bMay 2, 2014 at 9:56 PMBrightens the sceneReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
You couldn't miss that bus! I love all the lines -- horizontal and vertical -- in this shot.
ReplyDeleteYes there is a pleasing pattern to it all. I guss that is why I snapped it.
DeleteBrightens the scene
ReplyDelete