Skip to main content

Animals in Civic 1


There was no explanatory sign but given that sheep is sitting in a squatters chair I think it is saying something about squatters.

Perhaps also about the fact that the location of this city was just a sheep paddock 100 years ago.

Comments

  1. Ha ha, this has definitely got to be a statue ;D)
    Lots of great photo opps for tourists there! Cheers now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore outdoor sculpture -- the more quirky, the better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals