Street art May 23, 2014 In a city centre as bland and neat and tidy as civic you almost long for the messiness of street art. This was one bright spot I found. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Sue (this n that)May 23, 2014 at 1:20 PMGood finding :D)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownMay 25, 2014 at 12:16 AMMatching colours! Great find, Joan.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethMay 27, 2014 at 6:58 PMUntil I saw this shot I had not registered in my mind how colourful motorbikes have become. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Good finding :D)
ReplyDeleteMatching colours! Great find, Joan.
ReplyDeleteUntil I saw this shot I had not registered in my mind how colourful motorbikes have become.
Delete