Skip to main content

Animals in Civic 2


I remember the arrival of this merry-go-round back in 1974.  It was an old one from Melbourne that was restored and has been pleasing young families ever since.

Comments

  1. That's such a sweet smile of delight on the child. Who doesn't love a merry-go-round eh :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them but always preferred the ones where the horse flew out rather than just going up and down which seemed a bit tame.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals