I have not decided whether to buy one yet. I travel less than once a week these days so not much of a convenience either way but if I was still a regular commuter I would have one in a flash.
I love the new electronic era with apps that tell you where the train is up to etc.
Look out the city is creeping out to you. We have Go Cards the fare is cheaper with a Go Card than a paper ticket. We don't use them often but they are still handy for when we do travel either by bus or train or ferry
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
I'm guessing Opal Cards are travel cards?
ReplyDeleteYes, ones that just tap. Used mine for the first time yesterday. Won't be missing buying a ticket especially when I'm running for the train.
ReplyDeleteI have not decided whether to buy one yet. I travel less than once a week these days so not much of a convenience either way but if I was still a regular commuter I would have one in a flash.
ReplyDeleteI love the new electronic era with apps that tell you where the train is up to etc.
Look out the city is creeping out to you. We have Go Cards the fare is cheaper with a Go Card than a paper ticket. We don't use them often but they are still handy for when we do travel either by bus or train or ferry
ReplyDelete