Joy August 06, 2013 Like these young German tourists we are jumping with joy, sad to say goodbye to this pretty spot. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments head in the sun August 6, 2013 at 8:47 PMGreat silhouette shot. ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethAugust 6, 2013 at 9:07 PMThey were doing their jumping thing for a friend to photograph so I thought I would snap it too.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyUnknownAugust 6, 2013 at 9:24 PMWhat a fantastic capture! I love those colours.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplydiane bAugust 7, 2013 at 7:31 AMFabulous shotReplyDeleteRepliesReplypaulAugust 7, 2013 at 9:31 AMAmazing shot, full of life! ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyWinamAugust 9, 2013 at 6:19 PMAh those German backpackers. They sure get around.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Great silhouette shot.
ReplyDeleteThey were doing their jumping thing for a friend to photograph so I thought I would snap it too.
DeleteWhat a fantastic capture! I love those colours.
ReplyDeleteFabulous shot
ReplyDeleteAmazing shot, full of life!
ReplyDeleteAh those German backpackers. They sure get around.
ReplyDelete