Skip to main content

Evening


At night we rest in the tropical warmth.

Comments

  1. Beautiful... Just caught up on last few posts, great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ... I was so glad we decided to to the flight.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It felt like a summer holiday. I really did feel the holiday began once we reached Airlie Beach ... though of course I was not on holiday ... I was just moving my relocatable office to new and interesting places.

      Delete
  3. Ah, that tropical warmth! Love it. Beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice warm evening feeling from this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite the opposite of now ... back home it is still log fire weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite the opposite of now ... back home it is still log fire weather.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals