Wheat and sheep country February 09, 2013 The soft green land soon gives way to miles and miles of hot golden landscape . It's 42C out there gasp new passengers boarding the train. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments VickiFebruary 9, 2013 at 6:36 PMGotta love our sunburnt country. :)I especially like the lines and colours in this photo.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplydiane bFebruary 9, 2013 at 9:37 PMOoops! I missed the train I had to scroll through to catch up. I will enjoy this trip. Whew! 42°C thats hot. Love the golden fields.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoFebruary 10, 2013 at 5:12 AMIt looks hot too... I am enjoying this trip :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPeterFebruary 10, 2013 at 7:47 AMGreat expanses ... love this trip.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Gotta love our sunburnt country. :)
ReplyDeleteI especially like the lines and colours in this photo.
Ooops! I missed the train I had to scroll through to catch up. I will enjoy this trip. Whew! 42°C thats hot. Love the golden fields.
ReplyDeleteIt looks hot too... I am enjoying this trip :)
ReplyDeleteGreat expanses ... love this trip.
ReplyDelete