Wheat and sheep country February 09, 2013 The soft green land soon gives way to miles and miles of hot golden landscape . It's 42C out there gasp new passengers boarding the train. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments VickiFebruary 9, 2013 at 6:36 PMGotta love our sunburnt country. :)I especially like the lines and colours in this photo.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplydiane bFebruary 9, 2013 at 9:37 PMOoops! I missed the train I had to scroll through to catch up. I will enjoy this trip. Whew! 42°C thats hot. Love the golden fields.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoFebruary 10, 2013 at 5:12 AMIt looks hot too... I am enjoying this trip :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPeterFebruary 10, 2013 at 7:47 AMGreat expanses ... love this trip.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Gotta love our sunburnt country. :)
ReplyDeleteI especially like the lines and colours in this photo.
Ooops! I missed the train I had to scroll through to catch up. I will enjoy this trip. Whew! 42°C thats hot. Love the golden fields.
ReplyDeleteIt looks hot too... I am enjoying this trip :)
ReplyDeleteGreat expanses ... love this trip.
ReplyDelete