Skip to main content

Little Bourke Street 5 of 7

Bike friendly and tennis mad
One thing I noticed was how bike friendly Melbourne has become.  There are bike racks everywhere.

It was the last week of the Australian Tennis Open so I have to say the town was tennis mad too, only to be  replaced by football mad soon.  It's a very sporty city.

Comments

  1. Great capture, Joan. It has everything: colour, texture and lines.

    As far as major cities go, Melbourne is tops in my book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals