Skip to main content

Find your seats


Inside we find the train seats are comfortable with plenty of leg room ... much more spacious than in an aeroplane ... and the windows are big.  But I know I am going to have trouble trying to get shots without window reflections.

Comments

  1. Lots of leg-room makes for a comfortable journey. Pity about the window reflections Joan but hopefully you'll find a way around it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. deep in conversation nice grab.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals