Little Bourke Street 6 of 7 February 18, 2013 Windows 1 There is just so much going in a city street, buildings old and buildings new. I just don't know what to photograph. Window 2 Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments JoFebruary 19, 2013 at 6:02 AMWindow 1 I would worry about the pots hitting someone the head.Window 2 fantastic :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplydiane bFebruary 19, 2013 at 6:34 PMI love your contrast of windows.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyWinamFebruary 19, 2013 at 8:41 PMI sometimes find cities uninspiring to photograph, probably because I work there, but I like your two shots. It's all in the details, isn't it?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Window 1 I would worry about the pots hitting someone the head.
ReplyDeleteWindow 2 fantastic :)
I love your contrast of windows.
ReplyDeleteI sometimes find cities uninspiring to photograph, probably because I work there, but I like your two shots. It's all in the details, isn't it?
ReplyDelete