Skip to main content

Blue Hills Drive, Glenmore Park 7 of 7

Child and Family Centre
If you like orderly suburbia Glenmore Park is quite lovely with its fresh new houses and community facilities, neat and tidy gardens and beautifully planned green spaces.

That's the end of this road, I'll go some place messy and country next.

Comments

  1. I have just scrolled through down your suburban road. It does look neat and tidy but lacking people. The rushes were nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place looks great and the bikes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve this shot, so stark. You have made Blue Hills Dr beautiful. Great series.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals