Return of the city February 12, 2013 As day drew to a close were back among commuter traffic and the tall spires of the city began to come into view. We spent the next day in Melbourne ... I will take you down one of the Roads the Beckoned for the next week. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments head in the sun February 12, 2013 at 8:11 PMI think I recognize that bridge!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
I think I recognize that bridge!
ReplyDelete