Little Bourke Street 7 of 7 February 19, 2013 China Town What a delight at the end of this fascinating walk. We had dinner before wandering all the way back to the hotel. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments MarkFebruary 19, 2013 at 9:24 PMIt has been a wonderful walk Joan. Next time I make it Melbourne I must do it.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
It has been a wonderful walk Joan. Next time I make it Melbourne I must do it.
ReplyDelete