I would love to go the Grampians as well. Red from Oz has some terrific posts about them. Another fortnight another flood, still raining, we are all so over it up on the North Coast.
The good old Grampians - how I do love them. When you visit - go in November - lots of native flowers. And travel the road from Maroona to Dunkeld - you get a wonderful view of the expanse of the mountains.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
I would have recognised that profile ANYWHERE!
ReplyDeleteI would love to go the Grampians as well. Red from Oz has some terrific posts about them.
ReplyDeleteAnother fortnight another flood, still raining, we are all so over it up on the North Coast.
You must . It is a beautiful area. Great for walking, driving and camping but the trouble is everyone in Victoria thinks the same thing.
ReplyDeleteThe good old Grampians - how I do love them.
ReplyDeleteWhen you visit - go in November - lots of native flowers.
And travel the road from Maroona to Dunkeld - you get a wonderful view of the expanse of the mountains.