Skip to main content

Brown Alley -- Another Road that Beckoned

I was torn between the desire to follow a Little street and picking an Alley. You see Alleys are such a wonderous city thing and I don't do city all that often. So here is a supplementary Road that Beckoned, the alley just up from our hotel.

Street art opposite Brown Alley.
Corner pub courtyard
Garbage
Exiled smokers
A surprise

Sparrow
Grey stone buildings (very Melbourne) at the end of the alley


Comments

  1. Lots of sneaky little cubby holes in Melbourne.
    It's a great city, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals