Industry February 23, 2013 We are off to a slow start, passing miles and miles of shipping containers, industrial developments and working class suburbs. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Red Nomad OZFebruary 23, 2013 at 6:39 PMThey have their own strange beauty though, don't they? Or am I just being a little too whimsical for my own good?!?!ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethFebruary 23, 2013 at 7:14 PMI don't think it's beauty but I do enjoy seeing industry.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
They have their own strange beauty though, don't they? Or am I just being a little too whimsical for my own good?!?!
ReplyDeleteI don't think it's beauty but I do enjoy seeing industry.
Delete