Donuts February 11, 2013 No I am not talking about raids to the buffet car, though we did plenty of those. Every now and then there is a little excitement outside, like a train load of these huge rolls of steel running beside us. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments MarkFebruary 11, 2013 at 10:21 PMI see these go past on the Grafton Bridge but not in such swish and bright new boogies... the south always gets the new stuff first.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethFebruary 12, 2013 at 10:47 PMWhich direction do they travelling Mark? I was wondering where they originated -- assumed from around Wollongong DeleteRepliesReplyReplyDianneFebruary 12, 2013 at 10:08 AMSo that's what they are Joan ... I've seen them but had no idea what they were. Raids to the buffet car are good on long train journeys.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
I see these go past on the Grafton Bridge but not in such swish and bright new boogies... the south always gets the new stuff first.
ReplyDeleteWhich direction do they travelling Mark? I was wondering where they originated -- assumed from around Wollongong
DeleteSo that's what they are Joan ... I've seen them but had no idea what they were.
ReplyDeleteRaids to the buffet car are good on long train journeys.