Skip to main content

Christmas Eve


Hey Mr Mice can I join your party ... I'm all dressed up and ready to go?
For fantistic shots at the windows go visit Julie's blog.

David Jones windows

Comments

  1. Thank you for that, Joan. I like your treatment here. Trying to get the reaction and the context is a challenge.

    Getting to know you better has been one of the joys of my 2009, Joan, and to actually meet you was a treat that I hope will continue throughout 2010. May your Friday be filled with laughter, love and friendship in the company of those for whom you care most.

    My kindest regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo for Christmas Eve. I hope you are already enjoying your Christmas Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely series of photos Joan! I hope you had a happy and restful Christmas and that the New Year brings you happiness and adventure!
    best wishes from Melbourne,
    x Juddie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals