Skip to main content

City lights


We are on a Sunday jaunt around the centre of Sydney to pick up the city Christmas vibe. There didn't seem to be much bunting about. It can only get better from here.

Town Hall Sydney

I'm taking a break from blogging until the New Year, in the meanwhile I hope you enjoy this short Christmas series.

Comments

  1. But but but ... that is where I shot nearly all my banners from yesterday: Standing in front of the Town Hall and sometimes shooting north and sometimes shooting south.

    Ah ... bunting as in tinsel ... nope ... don't think there is any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a typical photo, ;-) - I like the selective colouring.

    Wish you some nice relaxing days, see you next year, ;-)

    Hey, we have -13 °C and 5 cm snow and sun and blue sky. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, what a weather report from Martina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, your photos of the banners are fabulous and have made me change my mind.

    Martina, weather like that is beyond my comprehension.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals