Skip to main content

A shady spot


No snow around here.

Sydney Square ... next to Town Hall.

Comments

  1. ;-) - I just thought: something is missing *bdg*.

    I like the selective colourings you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes less is more and other times less is simply less.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't seen the location of that tree yet this year, until now.
    Sydney - City and Suburbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has anybody tried to adapt some of the Christmas symbols to the Southern Hemisphere, using native trees, for example?

    ReplyDelete
  5. AB, I answered your question in today's post ... just got back from the trip and catching up on comments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals