"To muse, to creep, to halt at will, to gaze ... such sweet wayfaring" William Wordsworth
Search This Blog
180 degrees
Time for another favourite ... whenever I stop I also look in the opposite direction to see what else I can photograph. Here's what I found over the road from the hay shed ... so quintessentially farmyard.
I often do that: turn around and shoot the other direction, too. Did it yesterday in Hyde Park.
Those 44 gallon drums are things of memory. We used to store meal for assorted animals in them. A variety of processed fodder, differing shapes and colours and smells. The entire area was a cornucopia of smells.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
The second photo is almost perfect. I love it :-).
ReplyDeleteI often do that: turn around and shoot the other direction, too. Did it yesterday in Hyde Park.
ReplyDeleteThose 44 gallon drums are things of memory. We used to store meal for assorted animals in them. A variety of processed fodder, differing shapes and colours and smells. The entire area was a cornucopia of smells.
Love the chook ...
Is this for Paula's 180 degrees?
ReplyDeleteCluck, cluck, JE. You can join in on my Friday meme anytime you like.
ReplyDeletewv dishumpa
I just had to tell you, dishumpa is a classic!
And again, the corrugated makes my heart flutter.
ReplyDeleteYour straw shelters are obviously a bit bigger than ours (2009-11-14)
ReplyDelete