We are not amused December 26, 2009 "Young man you can call it a pedapod but we know that it's a rickshaw"I wonder how many people got bikes for Christmas. I heard on the radio that the market for them is booming.Outside the Queen Victoria Building.That's it for this series. There's a sneak peek on what's coming up next tomorrow. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Sydney Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments bitingmidgeDecember 26, 2009 at 11:55 AMTrishaw actually! ;-)happy Christmas!Sunshine Coast Daily Photo - AustraliaReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMartinaDecember 27, 2009 at 7:53 AMI am a little bit late with my holiday greetings, I know ... but I do hope you had some nice calm relaxing days ... strange vehicle, though .... >.->ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoan ElizabethDecember 27, 2009 at 11:53 AMMy google fu tells me it is also known as a bicycle rickshaw smarty pants.Thanks for the greetings. We had a great time.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Trishaw actually! ;-)
ReplyDeletehappy Christmas!
Sunshine Coast Daily Photo - Australia
I am a little bit late with my holiday greetings, I know ... but I do hope you had some nice calm relaxing days ... strange vehicle, though .... >.->
ReplyDeleteMy google fu tells me it is also known as a bicycle rickshaw smarty pants.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the greetings. We had a great time.